PDI Flex Courses
Convenient. Practical. Affordable.
- PDI offers two registration options. Register for a PDI flex course for only $124 with the discount (regularly $149)! Or, register for a PDI flex course including university credit from University of California San Diego (UCSD) Division of Extended Studies for only $329 with the discount (regularly $379)!
- PDI flex courses are typically used for salary advancement and/or credential renewal.
- PDI flex courses are worth 3 ⅓ semester units (5 quarter units) of post-baccalaureate (graduate) credit from UCSD, a Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accredited university. If you register for a PDI online course with university credit, upon successful completion of all course requirements and timelines, you will receive an official university transcript with a letter grade for the course.
- You have up to one year from the date you are enrolled to complete a flex course.
- Your completion paperwork is processed within seven days of completing your online course (as long as you completed all course requirements and met the minimum time requirement).
- Each flex course has five online tests and five written assignments.
- UCSD and PDI require that you spend a minimum of three weeks in EACH of your online courses. In other words, if you register for two online courses, you will be expected to spend three weeks in each course or a total of six weeks altogether. The timeline begins from the day you register and runs consecutively, not concurrently, when taking multiple courses. Completion paperwork will not be processed until the minimum timeline requirement has been met. Both PDI and UCSD are intent on assuring that the participant is able to maximize the knowledge gained by meaningful involvement in the program.
- Want to save $25 on your course? Find out about PDI's Referral Reward Program!
How it Works
- Register for a flex course using PDI's secure online shopping cart. Click here to register
- Within 24 business hours, you will receive an e-mail message from PDI with access information and instructions for participating in your course.
- Questions? Click here to send a message to Shannon Philips, PDI Program Specialist, for assistance.
- Class Management
- Teaching Strategies
- Special Education
- Grade One
- Grade Two
- Grade Three
- Grade Four
- Grade Five
- Grade Six
- Grade Seven
- Grade Eight
- Grade Nine
- Grade Ten
- Grade Eleven
- Grade Twelve
Choose the flex course you wish to take from the options below. Click on any course title to register or gain detailed information about the content of the course. The course registration fee is only $124 with the discount (regularly $149)! Or, register for the course including university credit from UCSD for only $329 with the discount (regularly $379)!
View PDI's Catalog of Courses
Check out a list of all PDI graduate-level online courses or sort by grade level or subject area.
Quick access to register for PDI's online courses using our secure system.
Learn More about PDI
Find out how to reach PDI and get answers to any questions you may have.
Access My Course
Access PDI's online learning management system to begin your course.