PDI Flex Courses
Convenient. Practical. Affordable.
- PDI offers two registration options. Register for a PDI flex course for only $127 with the discount (regularly $149)! Or, register for a PDI flex course including university credit from UCSD for only $323 with the discount (regularly $379)!
- PDI flex courses are typically used for salary advancement and/or credential renewal.
- PDI flex courses are worth 3 ⅓ semester units (5 quarter units) of post-baccalaureate (graduate) credit from University of California San Diego (UCSD) Extension, a Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accredited university.
- You have up to one year from the date you are enrolled to complete a flex course.
- Your completion paperwork is processed within seven days of completing your online course (as long as you completed all course requirements and met the minimum time requirement).
- Each flex course has five online tests and five written assignments.
- Want to save $25 on your course? Find out about PDI's Referral Reward Program!
How it Works
- Register for a flex course using PDI's secure online shopping cart. Click here to register
- Within 24 business hours, you will receive an e-mail message from PDI with access information and instructions for participating in your course.
- Questions? Click here to send a message to Meredith Turner, PDI Program Coordinator for assistance.
- Class Management
- Teaching Strategies
- Special Education
- Grade One
- Grade Two
- Grade Three
- Grade Four
- Grade Five
- Grade Six
- Grade Seven
- Grade Eight
- Grade Nine
- Grade Ten
- Grade Eleven
- Grade Twelve
Choose the flex course you wish to take from the options below. Click on any course title to register or gain detailed information about the content of the course. The course registration fee is only $127 with the discount (regularly $149)! Or, register for the course including university credit for only $323 with the discount (regularly $379)!