Semester Course Registration by Check
Print and complete the form below. Then, mail it with your payment to the following address. You will receive course access information and instructions via e-mail as soon as your payment has been received. Questions? Click here to send a message to Meredith Turner, PDI Program Coordinator, for assistance.
Professional Development Institute
Attn: Course Registration
2603 Main Street #1225
Irvine, CA 92614
First and Last Name:
Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number:
Home Phone (Include Area Code):
Complete Mailing Address:
Personal E-Mail Address (Very Important!):
UCSD credit requested (additional $230 for 3 1/3 semester units of credit)
No credit requested
Print the list and circle or highlight the course(s) you wish to register for. Registration fee for each course is $199.
Spring Semester Dates are January 6th through May 19th. Registraton for the spring semester closes April 28th.
- Addressing the Needs of Diverse Populations (K-5)
- Building Critical Social and Emotional Skills Using Literature (K-12)
- Data Driven Instruction (K-12)
- Differentiated Instruction: One Size Does Not Fit All (K-6)
- Educational Technology 101 (K-12)
- Focus on Phonics (K-3)
- Improving Your Students' Test Taking Skills (2-12)
- Instilling a Growth Mindset in Students (K-12)
- Interventions for Middle Grade Struggling Readers (4-6)
- Mastering Google Apps for Education (K-12)
- Powerful Interventions to Guide Struggling Readers (K-3)
- Preparing Students with Special Needs to Meet the Standards (K-3)
- Teaching Critical SEL Skills Using Picture Books (PreK-3)
View PDI's Catalog of Courses
Check out a list of all PDI graduate-level online courses or sort by grade level or subject area.
Quick access to register for PDI's online courses using our secure system.
Learn More about PDI
Find out how to reach PDI and get answers to any questions you may have.
Access My Course
Access PDI's online learning management system to begin your course.