Semester Course Registration by Check
Print and complete the form below. Then, mail it with your payment to the following address. You will receive course access information and instructions via e-mail as soon as your payment has been received. Questions? Click here to send a message to Madison Goodman, PDI Program Coordinator, for assistance.
Professional Development Institute
Attn: Course Registration
2603 Main Street #1225
Irvine, CA 92614
First and Last Name:
Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number:
Home Phone (Include Area Code):
Complete Mailing Address:
Personal E-Mail Address (Very Important!):
UCSD credit requested (additional $230 for 3 1/3 semester units of credit)
No credit requested
Print the list and circle or highlight the course(s) you wish to register for. Registration fee for each course is $199.
Summer Semester Dates are June 3rd through August 24th. Registration for the summer semester closes August 3rd.
- 21st Century Thinking Skills that Promote College and Career Readiness (K-12)
- Bridging the Gap: High-Yield Strategies to Recover from Learning Loss (K-12)
- Building Critical Social and Emotional Skills Using Literature (K-12)
- Focused Interventions to Improve Executive Function Skills (K-12)
- How to Reach and Teach Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (PreK-5)
- Incorporating SEL Skills into the Content Areas (PreK-5)
- Instilling a Growth Mindset in Students (K-12)
- Introduction to Microsoft Office 365 Education (K-12)
- Mastering Google Apps for Education (K-12)
- Using Google Classroom for Teaching and Learning (K-12)
View PDI's Catalog of Courses
Check out a list of all PDI graduate-level online courses or sort by grade level or subject area.
Quick access to register for PDI's online courses using our secure system.
Learn More about PDI
Find out how to reach PDI and get answers to any questions you may have.
Access My Course
Access PDI's online learning management system to begin your course.