Semester Course Registration by Check
Print and complete the form below. Then, mail it with your payment to the following address. You will receive course access information and instructions via e-mail as soon as your payment has been received. Questions? Click here to send a message to Madison Goodman, PDI Program Coordinator, for assistance.
Professional Development Institute
Attn: Course Registration
2603 Main Street #1225
Irvine, CA 92614
First and Last Name:
Last Four Digits of Your Social Security Number:
Home Phone (Include Area Code):
Complete Mailing Address:
Personal E-Mail Address (Very Important!):
UCSD credit requested (additional $230 for 3 1/3 semester units of credit)
No credit requested
Print the list and circle or highlight the course(s) you wish to register for. Registration fee for each course is $199.
Summer Semester Dates are June 3rd through August 24th. Registration for the summer semester closes August 3rd.
- Bridging the Gap: High-Yield Strategies to Recover from Learning Loss (K-12)
- Character Education for the 21st Century (K-12)
- Educating the Whole Student: Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Learning (K-12)
- Embracing Diversity and Equity through Culturally Responsive Teaching (K-12)
- Engaging, Motivating, and Managing Your Students (4-8)
- The Flipped Classroom: An Interactive Approach to Student Engagement (4-12)
- Google as a Classroom Tool for Learning (K-12)
- How to Reach and Teach Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (PreK-5)
- Introduction to Microsoft Office 365 Education (K-12)
- Motivating and Engaging Middle and High School Students (6-12)
View PDI's Catalog of Courses
Check out a list of all PDI graduate-level online courses or sort by grade level or subject area.
Quick access to register for PDI's online courses using our secure system.
Learn More about PDI
Find out how to reach PDI and get answers to any questions you may have.
Access My Course
Access PDI's online learning management system to begin your course.