PDI Semester Courses
Convenient. Practical. Affordable.
- PDI offers two registration options. Register for a PDI semester course for only $199! Or, register for a PDI semester course including university credit from UCSD for only $429!
- PDI semester courses are typically used for salary advancement and/or credential renewal.
- PDI semester courses are worth 3 ⅓ semester units (5 quarter units) of post-baccalaureate (graduate) credit from University of California San Diego (UCSD) Extension, a Western Association of Schools and Colleges Senior College and University Commission (WSCUC) accredited university.
- You have until May 19th to complete a spring course. Spring course registration is open until April 28th.
- Your completion paperwork is processed within seven days of completing your online course (as long as you completed all course requirements and met the minimum time requirement).
- Each semester course has seven written assignments.
- Want to save $25 on your course? Find out about PDI's Referral Reward Program!
How it Works
- Register for a semester course using PDI's secure online shopping cart. Click here to register
- Within 24 business hours, you will receive an e-mail message from PDI with access information and instructions for participating in your course.
- Questions? Click here to send a message to Meredith Turner, PDI Program Coordinator for assistance.
- Class Management
- Teaching Strategies
- Special Education
- Common Core
- Grade One
- Grade Two
- Grade Three
- Grade Four
- Grade Five
- Grade Six
- Grade Seven
- Grade Eight
- Grade Nine
- Grade Ten
- Grade Eleven
- Grade Twelve
Choose the semester course you wish to take from the options below. Click on any course title to register or gain detailed information about the content of the course. The course registration fee is only $199! Or, register for the course including university credit for only $429!